PNR 4.17% 11.5¢ pantoro limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-32

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I've been a pro-PNR advocate for sometime off the back of some earlier contact with management …..

Re the current Cap Raise and declining SP I am a bit bemused like many here, however given most Gold stocks have been unceremoniously belted in recent weeks I'm still happy to give management the benefit of the doubt.

There are pros and cons regarding the cap raise ……. Even though I'm not a big fan of the current situation, I'll give management some leeway for the next few months ….

Bottom line is they were able to entice some solid investment in the Co. at 20 cents when the POG is in the balance ….. If the big end of town are happy to be in at 20 cents then they obviously see PNR as good longer term value at this level ……

Patience is a virtue in the Spec world ……. Selling now is likely a poor decision in my opinion but everyone's circumstances are different of course … Plus the big end of town will not want the SP to drop too far under their buy in price … unless they think they can mop up some decent volume from the non believers …

Anything under 20 cents is now a Buy in my view!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $758.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $94.52K 813.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 595140 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 3476628 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.