NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Love to know what the grounds for opposing this will be. I mean...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Love to know what the grounds for opposing this will be. I mean I keep hearing about the Linc Energy hysteria....."worst environmental disaster in the history of the Universe" but no one has actually Shown what the pollution was have they. Never once.

The other thing is do the Greens understand, well no they don't care if they do, but do people understand that almost all gas from Mainland Australia comes from coal? Fraccing, CSG...coal

And here we are in the middle of nowhere... I've been in this part of Australia and it is the middle of nowhere.

We are talking a trial plant 600 metres underground, under rock!!! 600 metresndown are all LCK are doing is heating up some Coal in a trial an area the size of a tennis court, actually its probably even smaller more like a squash court

But apparently this is going to pollute the environment and cause damage and risk lives. They are saying people at this company are knowingly putting LIVES at risk in the pursuit of profit. how are they allowed to get away with this kind of stuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.