IRX 0.00% 3.9¢ inhalerx limited

I think there's really 3 possibilities for the acquisition:- 1 -...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I think there's really 3 possibilities for the acquisition:-

1 - a medicinal marijuana producer. This would be great provided the price is right and we start seeing some positive cashflow through the sale of oil. It would also complement the Seng Vital vapouriser too, which would be a good combination for a clinical trial/commercial use.

2 - purchasing a bigger stake/complete buy out of Seng Vital. At present we have a 50% stake. Probably the next best thing to the first possibility. If you can't sell the oil, sell the means to consume it! Not a bad move as any payback in future profit will be increased, but it would depend on whether the price is right and again, whether or not the vaopuriser can then partner up with a medicinal marijuana producer and get a clinical trial up and running leading to commercial use.

3 - some random purchase of a tele-diagnostic company which would complement the BodyTel platform? Would really have to be an amazing acquisition for me to throw more money into Spots!

I think if either of first 2 possibilities eventuate, it will clearly define that the company is heading down the medicinal marijuana path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14046 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 450000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.