ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    No-one knows the results of US studies.. if RAP do then that would be criminal. I know that type of stuff has happened before but for a board to know or suspect results will be bad without announcing it to the public, then complete a CR is highly highly unlikely. I don't think that needs to be really considered.

Why now, is the big question. With ~3.5 Mil in the bank and results due imminently, what could justify this raise?

I assume RAP will justify it with some sort of 'used to rapidly expand operations etc etc crap' with the reality that they wanted 'insurance' incase the study failed again. A discounted (~20c) raise to some insto mates for ~5 Mil + some options is the most likely scenario IMO with no long term shareholder benefits/options etc and no accompanying announcement.

The only potential positive for a CR is a cornerstone investor that had an offer too good to resist but I don't see that happening. Throw in a rights issue + cheap options for existing holder and its a great deal. Again, highly unlikely IMO.

For those having a go at management not being 'honest' about the prospect of a CR. That is prudent management, the last thing you want is your board announcing they will raise capital... that a certain way to tank the SP and raise at a lower price.

On a separate note, i dont see any chance of an extended TH drifting into release of results... that doesn't seem to tick the corporate governance box to me, so i dont see it happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.