RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-58

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Another leftfield announcement I see... Perhaps not as good as the Lochhead one but.... This will give us money in the bank which is never a bad thing. I mean we have market cap north of 160 million and only just over 3 million in the bank. Yeah management did say that we are fully funded until all current study results were ready to read out but at the end of the day the board ultimately always has the final say.. while this is hot and the price is trading at near 52 week highs I think it's a good move...

in the grand scheme of things it won't be much of a dilution. They'll probably issues somewhere between 20 to 25 million new shares to rase five or six mil to institutional and sophisticated investors. This will not be a rights issue in my opinion. This will be a quick and easy capital raise just like the last one when they raised @20 cents... This time I'd say a tad higher than the last rase perhaps between 22 & 24 cents per share. we've been doing a lot with Morgan's lately so I dare say that they will be the lead brokers in this rase... The funds have probably already been raised right now. This will be over very quickly!
    If we think back a couple of years ago the company rased 12  million at an issue price of $0. 20 last time. For those of us who weren't here during that event let me inform you what happened to the share price a few weeks later------it went on to reach a high of 55 cents, it never dipped once below the CR price excluding the time we got those shabby US results last year....

This is a strategic move by the board better to have money in the bank raise now at a premium then have to raise on the back of negative results out of the SmartcoughC2, not that I think the results are going to be negative nor do I think management or the board of directors would think this... that's why I think it's going to be a fairly smallish rase now rather than all out guns blazing type of CR.... It's just that its 'the unknown' the better to be safe than sorry mentality...

I have to hand it to you @RNClarke  you were right all along mate...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.