JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

sorry jpsorbara!! I don't spend too much time on the forum...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    sorry jpsorbara!! I don't spend too much time on the forum anymore, I used to spend alot of time on the CVN thread, but stopped when I was told I knew nothing about oil and gas. Also, reading too much on here plays with the emotions which is dangerous when you are trying to make money.

I'm a very optimistic and positive person who doesn't mind taking risk as long as I've done the research and have the means to stay put when things are going to plan (share price wise). In my younger days of trading when money wasn't as flush I've had to sell stock to pay bills etc only to see the share price reverse the very next day. JKA was a short term risk if you needed a quick buck, but long term it's low risk and now it has a future! The hotcopper forum is probably the best advertising a company like JKA has (along with regular company updates...hint hint), and it's full of shareholders like us who should now be extremely positive about what lies ahead.

Oil and gas is certainly producing green shoots now and investment is starting to improve in the sector with the price per barrel being steady above $70. It's a great time to get back into the game. I'm looking forward to the news flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.