MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

You are entitled to your opinion JjJ3 , however with respect to...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    You are entitled to your opinion JjJ3 , however with respect to your first sentence, You absolutely do not know that to be true, please reflect your statement as that is absolutely misleading posting.
    Until the workings of the Cuba partnering is released to the market, you know diddly squat about cash components or potential back costs to come back in , just like me.
    I have seen the prospectus however , as I am sure have other Patterson’s clients and it will absolutely be nowhere near the share issue figure you allude it could be after it happens.
    Wait until you see the facts I suggest before you make misleading statements....that is a big thing to say the figure you alluded to and could be seen as massive deramping without substance.
    Any sellers on Friday hoping to get in lower may be disappointed..heck of a lot going on here..may well drop back a little but not much and I think it will be short lived...

I’m not on the company’s side here.., this took me unaware as well and truth being told. I’m not best stoked with it either, however there is a reason for everything. Also like you I’m not totally sure why we are doing it now and not waiting until news hits , so I would imagine and IMo there has been some pressure from some parties to perhaps take up the shortfall of oppies which struck off and also to get in before real news hits..
    Don’t forget we also have a debt commitment to pay come Jan ......any cash component potentially built in to partnering would likely not be received by then if we are spudding in April....perhaps we wish to repay early ? Who knows ..
    We will all find out soon enough though..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.