WBT 0.00% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

So would you agree then that because of the silicon oxide that...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    So would you agree then that because of the silicon oxide that is being used to make our chips should make it so much faster and easier to be made fab friendly? I would say yes.

I also agree with you that we would not be sitting on $0.045 once we are made fab friendly and the share price would be much higher.

Yes you are right our materials are very fab friendly and imo the technology being made officially fab friendly should be easily achieved with who we have on deck. From our board, Rice university and our partner Leti.

I believe it is just a matter of when not if and as made mention. I believe weebit patient holders will be handsomely rewarded.

I don't know about anybody else but I am not listening to any down rampers or rubbish being thrown around this stock.

I want to be a part of the weebit story as I believe this is one of those google stories that started in a garage and became massive.

Also the whole point of a trading halt in this case is to make sure that everbody is up to speed with exactly what is going on before trading commences again tomorrow.

So it does not matter what information is being sourced at the moment from any 3rd party. That is why weebit is in a trading halt as all the PROPER FACTS will be made public for all to see prior to trading.

Good Luck to us all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.