WBT 0.00% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

Hey Player1, Thanks for the mention and by the way I still stand...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hey Player1,

Thanks for the mention and by the way I still stand very firm on my thread Partnership countdown to 31/12/18.

Please do not confuse a cash raise with the full details of whats yet to be disclosed with weebit not signing on the dotted line with a partner this year.

Just to be clear;

1. I still believe a partnership will be announced this year.

2. I still believe in our extremely and well talented board.

3. I still believe in our product which is silicon oxide based and fab friendly.

4. This is a multi billion dollar industry and remember. Coby Hanoch has said that they are currently in discussions with 20 potential partners.

The smart and patient people here will be rewarded imo.

I have always held the belief that weebit is not for a short term hold and not for day traders who get disappointed easily.

On news of a partnership. No matter what the current price is should rise significantly imo and once weebit commercialize our product then the sky is the limit.

Be strong people and have faith and remember the fundamentals have not changed and long term I believe weebit will reward it's shareholders $$$.

Go through our management team and their expertise. I think they have come together because they know they are on to a good thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.22 20 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.