AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

"The trading halt is requested pending the release of an...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    "The trading halt is requested pending the release of an announcement to the market in relation to a capital raising. "

The fact that Axiom continues in a positive way must be so disappointing.  In the meantime Ryan Mount's opponents can't get a foot in the door, he must be a wiser man, and a very committed man. His success is the demise of his naysayers, SMM, corrupt politicians and Criminal company executives.

My recollection was that Axiom was ready to ship just prior to legal halts, discuss, so it is extremely possible that Dec 2018 could be the 1st shipping(even though 1st Quarter 2019 is targeted), but I do not expect cash positive until late 2019 into 2020 IMO, but we have 25 years to do it. (@Posilook all the very best to you, and points out what is really important, most important, Family. Consolation for me is that all our departed, loved one's, are in a better place than we are.)

I am enjoying these moments in the Axiom Saga,(Better than the Bachelor ending) as I recall the feeling post CoA, most may recall that sinking feeling, that was a tough time, and here we still are, and yes, back to square 2. Just remember who got us here not the one's that didn't!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.