OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-64

1. 1,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    If you cement 50 ft below and 100 ft above and across any potential HC bearing Zone you cannot perforate, test the inflow of this potential HC bearing Reservoir. They had no fish nor any other Trouble - Right? So there is no technical reason reported for this cement plug.

For me or my Interpretation is: They drilled at this Depth to the potential Reservoir, they had no HC Shows, if they had logging while Drilling they have seen no hints for an interesting Reservoir and decided to give up that means plugging wth cement. äs Standard procdure in such a case.

The next Drilling report should tell us more if oel, bye or mel do not tell us what has happend.

My guess is BP is a duster and at BT they had hydrocarbon Shows already before they hit the potential Reservoir. But I do not know if HC Shows are reported in this US Drilling reports or not? This is pure speculative Interpretation from my side. Will know more and will get some new hints with the next Drilling Reports from BP &BT or Company Releases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $48.19K 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10476011 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 16762591 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.