RGT 1.54% 32.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-49

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Just to back up my previous statement, a few years ago when PYL was still listed I was in the north island visiting family. We went for lunch at a local restaurant and as we arrived there was a brand new Bentley in the car park. Having a love for cars and bikes, I asked if they knew who owned it. I was told R Smith. I asked what he did to have such an expensive vehicle and was told about PYL amongst other things....As we entered, Ross was leaving with an associate. He dressed in designer clothes, sunnies and had an air of arrogance. After I got back to oz I was intrigued so researched PYL and came across threads on HC that more than confirmed my first impressions. I have no issues with CEOs or MDs rewarding themselves when a company's performing well for SH but when a company's going down the gurgler and the boss is flaunting their wealth just doesn't sit well with me. If a director of a company has the best interests of the company and SH at heart they would not be living such a lifestyle (Lifestyle Company). Anyway not long after PYL delisted and MXC listed on asx.
    Please don't take this the wrong way, I would love to invest some funds in this company and occasionally when the SP has looked inviting, I remember that day, what I saw and ALL the things I was told. I only want to add to peoples research so they can form their own opinions. I don't like seeing mums and dads (or anyone) lose money so I really hope things are successful this time for all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $15.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 32.0¢ $27 85

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2752 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 1817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.