RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

If C2 is approved there will no doubt be a large spike in the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    If C2 is approved there will no doubt be a large spike in the share price. However, my only concern is the time frames that they have given us to get the application ready and then gain subsequent approval seems way to good to be true. Everyone on here who has invested in these companies which require FDA approval in particular, know to well how the time frames given are often largely underestimated and delays are common. I know with the telehealth industry the FDA is weary as they do not want people to start self diagnosing. For example, Fibricheck was approved but as they claimed it was extremely difficult. Also, they, for the time being can only be used with tokens given out by registered hospitals or clinics. I hope that RAP can keep to their targets in terms of estimated application filing otherwise the share price will suffer greatly until people see revenue in sights. Nevertheless GLTA over the next few days. It has been a long wait and I am excited to see the (hopefully) good results. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.