RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

TT The TH last year (31 July) was requested to allow the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3106
    TT

The TH last year (31 July) was requested to allow the unblinding necessary for comparison of the two separate data sets. The Company stated that it was aware of deficiencies in its own data prior to that unblinding point. Like the current TH last year’s also was called on a Monday morning, and I suspect in each case this was done intentionally to take advantage of some preparatory homework time available during the preceding weekend.

ResApp’s respiratory data sets derive from immediate processing and diagnostic readouts at time of collection rather than needing to be undertaken during a final trading halt. It is this ability that is under trial.

That the Company is able to determine the quality of its trial data prior to TH and final analysis is evidenced by the current set being reported as having 97% reliability.

It is notable that each of ResApp’s trading halt requests have followed an identical cut-&-paste format, with the only variation being in the final few words of the first numbered sentence describing the expected nature of the imminent announcement. That’s why I believe the difference in the wording chosen for the two SmartCough requests is significant.

In any case, not long before the distinction becomes obvious.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.