RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

First of all --- Welcome to sharetrading and HC Today will be...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    First of all --- Welcome to sharetrading and HC

Today will be transformational for RAP on the big stage with FDA and the markets for them to access .

This will also completely validate a revolutionary new medical tool breakthrough up there with x-rays , MRI and the stethoscope , and the diagnosis of coughing any disease . This in itself is world first - and a possible noble peace prize for our inventor " Professor Udantha Abeyratne "

But the most exciting thing for me is whats happening in the space of telehealth and how this is growing - and our Little App is gonna be a game changer for any of the big telehealth companies who want an advantage over other competitors in this space.

So getting to your other ? in regards "do i think we will get to 50c today" maybe -maybe not . but i do no one thing ---- the journey to riches is just beginning and i would not jump completely off this horse just yet.

I also would like to say good luck to all holders today , its been a long rollercoaster ride so far and with more to come.

This is not investment advice and always always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.