SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

I assume they are paid sponsors, but here's the spin anyway....

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I assume they are paid sponsors, but here's the spin anyway. Still a good read.

HH

St George Mining enters trading halt ahead of significant drilling results from Mt Alexander

14:06 23 Oct 2018
    The demand for nickel from the electric vehicle battery industry is rising faster than expected.
    https://static1.*.com.au/thumbs/upload/News/Image/2018_10/757z468_1540264326_st-george-drill-core-757.jpg
    St George had earlier identified significant nickel-copper sulphides
    St George Mining Ltd (ASX:SGQ) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX pending the release of significant drilling results from the company’s Mt Alexander Project in Western Australia.
    Shares in the company will remain halted until the earlier of either the release of the drilling results or the commencement of trading on Thursday, October 25, 2018.

St George’s Stricklands, Investigators and Cathedrals discoveries at the Mt Alexander project consists of five exploration licences in the Cathedrals Belt.
    Nickel-copper sulphides occur over a 4.5 kilometre strike of the Cathedrals Belt, with definition and deeper drilling underway.
    do not advertise external links.au/upload/CKEditor/range2.JPG
    Decreasing stockpiles are leading to rising nickel prices

The demand for nickel from the electric vehicle battery industry is rising faster than expected.
    Inventory is falling, premia are rising, indicating a scramble for nickel metal. Meanwhile, little battery-ready mine supply investment is being made.
    do not advertise external links.au/upload/CKEditor/range1.JPG
    1 million tonne nickel deficit expected by 2025

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $55.18K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 939421 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 358179 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.