FGL 4.44% 4.3¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-21

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I received this today.... and I gotta say I think it's quite good marketing. WGL have identified a a target market who may be willing to pay for this particular service the app can provide. I have a ten year old, so did sign up at some point a while ago to check it out. Will say I found the initial setup process off putting, but put it down to my not so young age.
    At this stage I don't expect to gain anything from my investment, but for a tax loss in the end - but all is not completely lost as yet.

Column 1
    Column 1

Column 1
    0 Hi there,Family Insights is excited to announce our updated app.Based on your feedback we’ve gone through the app and kept what you love about it, while also adding features that will make you love it even more.New features include:
    • Parent/Child Location Tracking — available on GPS-enabled devices — which can now be used by parents and children. It solves the problem of delayed school pick ups, on-time arrivals and much more.
    • GeoLocation Gating is another exciting feature, allowing parents to ensure their children are safe and where they are supposed to be.
    • A Child Friendly Dashboard is also now available in app and provides children with their own statistics for their device usage. This new feature assists your children in taking responsibility for their own digital footprint.
    To receive these updated features, or to try Family Insights, download the app from the App Store or Google Play below.
    As a valued customer we would like to reassure you these updates won't impact your subscription and in fact, will retain your previous data.
    If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.​
    Safe parenting,The Family Insights Team
    [/table]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.511M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $3.192K 74.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.