EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Funny as I was just reading about the ALK investment in Calidus last night. ALK is taking a placement which includes options exercisable at 3.5cents which could bring them up to 10% of Calidus if the options are exercised. They also entered into a technical cooperation agreement where a committee would be formed to help advance the feasibilty on their Marble Bar project. The agreement also gives ALK a right to a seat on the Calidus board.

ALK has $80 million cash before the Calidus raise and seems to be pivoting back towards gold as their Dubbo rare earths project is struggling to find the large CapEx funding that it needs.

If ALK get 10% of EXU that’s probably it for RMS. They probably were more gentlemanly and cooperative in the way they approached EXU. Breaking eggs doesn’t seem to be a tactic that works and rightly so. All these small companies work very hard and shouldn’t be ridden roughshod.

Interesting to see who surfaces and how much they get and what price is paid. I doubt it’s a JV though. Strategic cornerstone stake and a cooperative agreement to help advance the mine seems more likely if its ALK.

Whoever is coming in can see the long term value.

That smartdude doesn’t look so smart now.

Changed my sentiment to hold and I’m very interested to read the proposal.Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 26/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.