ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    AlK gets 20% of the enhanced value of the company. Pity you can’t understand that. $8 million will go a very long way to unveiling the true value proposition. In the end who is the dummy, the guy who saw the writing on the wall for RMS and sold at 57cents and bought EXU in the mid-8 cent range or the guy who thinks they know what they are talking about. I’m still sitting on the sidelines here with both companies to see what RMS decide. Call me stupid. Once RMS are out of the way I start looking to reinvest in EXU as the news flows.

What differentiates you from me is that I can see each value proposition independently and I like what I see with EXU. I don’t like the looks of RMS + a failed takeover bid at all.

If people can’t understand the difference between a takeover premium and cornerstone value, I can’t help them. The EXU share price needs to be above 14cents before ALK can get to 19.96%, simple as that. That is still a good premium to the current implied value of the RMS offer which envisaged to get to a controlling level.

I think some people are safer leaving their money in the bank if they can’t understand simple concepts.Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 29/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.