FLC 9.09% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi all I came across this from Proactive Investors, which being...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi all

I came across this from Proactive Investors, which being holders you might well be aware of already in some guise. Published just 3 days ago on 23 October.

I'm a previous holder of EMC and then FLC, and a big believer in the company and its potential, and hence keep an eye on how they're going.

Henry Charrabé, managing director and CEO of Fluence Corporation (ASX:FLC) introduces Proactive Investors to the global company and its proprietary technology for water and wastewater treatment solutions.
    "We have guided the market to an about 80% growth this year, and we're forecasting to be EBITA profitable on a quarterly basis some time in 2019. Right now we're tracking very much to that goal, and we're pretty bullish that we can meet and exceed our targets by continuously hitting our sales goals and proliferating our technology, both from a solutions as well as a technology point of view," Charrabé says.

8 minute video with Henry here: do not advertise external links.au/...ar-quarterly-ebita-profits-in-2019-10942.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $43.08K 370.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75675 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 518962 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.