CLA 0.00% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Completely agree There is more than enough cobalt for some time...

1. 3,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Completely agree
    There is more than enough cobalt for some time (LOM). Another 50/100 Mt may look at uplifting processing capability (even better if near surface in west) but that can be factored in via stage 1/stage 2 like PLS.

I'm hoping post a positive SS (which I think it will be) , around December someone snaps up 10-30%. Don't forget, we still have around 11 million in the kitty I'm guessing, that'll get us post PFS.

(IF) this is a good SS, given some of the machinations the ASX competitors are going through, if people still like cobalt perhaps some people on others will jump on board?

FWIW I talked to some guys who went to Benchmark in California (not CLA people) and they are more bullish on cobalt than before. From what it sounds like it is extremely hard to get rid of cobalt due to thermal stability.
    Tesla still use NCA but have built some massively well engineered cooling system around the cells that took a few years to get right (and they still use cobalt).
    Most competitors are using pouches (NCM/NMC) so not that easy to do.

A few things on the radar will come along but not for 10 years till production at least. Even the solid state stuff still using cobalt for cathode.

Here's hoping to a big SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $18.32K 1.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2965515 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1865059 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.