TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Yeah that is my thinking, even just good drilling results would...

1. 61,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Yeah that is my thinking, even just good drilling results would not normaly justify a TH

Dare say it is about the Ohio Creek prospect, text below from the last quarterly report

Followingthe acquisition, a detailed mapping and sampling program in the Tallman pit hasbeen completed. Mappingidentified a small diorite intrusion, younger sediments and carbonaceous shales (Goldstar/ Eldorado formation) and strong foliated and folded mafic schist as part of the volcanoclastic unit. Within the fold hinges of the schist, considerable fine quartz has been identified, however, sampling returned no significant results. A shear zone of up to 20 metre width between the younger sediments and the schist exhibits flat dipping extensional quartz veining with visible gold in places

A firstpass drilling program for 45 RC drill holes for a total of approximately 4,000 metrescommenced late in the quarter. The drilling is to confirm historic high graderesults for the Tallman saprolite workings and to extend these along strike anddown dip. The program will also test anomalous gold in historic auger samplingon interpreted structural intersections and mapped quartz veining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.