88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Laz for me it's a much simpler process. I think we waste way too...

1. 5,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3148
    Laz for me it's a much simpler process. I think we waste way too much time thinking!! We have a well in 3 months time to be drilled, SP will go up. Find oil SP goes further, if not goes down. Happy with that.

We have multiple wells on the horizon, especially the western fields. I love this field. Cash is an issue to achieve all these wells and an ever increasing register. Dave did smart move exercising the placement easily imo.. Wish these wells were being done first though. I wanted these before IW2. However we need money and time to execute these as a junior. Farmin is important but not for all of 88E areas. Confident Dave will play his cards right.

Currently in a farmin process with Winx, good move imo, good to clear cob webs out, in still market confidence again without spending a heap of cash after IW2 cash burn with a negative result. Again we are in exciting territory again wrt SP. That's why we all invest - action.

Now farmin process as I have said many times we could be waiting ages or next month or next week. I have no idea, only speculation. My experience is they never happen quickly. A tier 1 will want to dictate terms as 88 will want to do the same, all business ego.

Dave is a huge holder and good negotiator.. He has skin in the game. Accumulated land cheaply, surveyed the sheet and increased reserves on paper. But we certainly have come a long way since Dave got here, SP was smashed previously. We have all had multiple opportunities to make a wonderful profit. Many stocks talk but remain stagnant but we don't. Love it.

Dave has stated this is the plan to entice funding for IW2 conventional, farmin maybe for Yukon and etc. Not a big issue for me.

What excites me Laz is that industry is talking about us, Tier 1 are in our data room, that's awesome place to be, if we had heaps of cash and not a huge register then go alone, bugger farmins but we aren't in that position. The end game is a big fat for sale sign hopefully if all goes well. Have a good weekend Laz and all. GLTA...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.