BML 3.26% 8.9¢ boab metals limited

Yo George. There is a huge difference between what they should...

1. 1,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    Yo George. There is a huge difference between what they should be worth, and what they are likely to trade at in a shite market. Galena (G1A) is the one that most have been comparing it to, and they are both at a similar stage of development broadly speaking. If PMY own 75% of it and they are both worth about the same then its probably worth mid-2's today. That said it'll take a bit of work to get it there, although funding has been the big restraint, so if this is perceived well and we are not in another stupid sell-off market, then it should hopefully pop up. Chart looks primed, sell volumes are low, funding in place, high grade intercepts about to be announced, drilling to start at Violin (presumably). Not a bad set-up for a run.

If the PFS comes back with the pits joined up and extends the mine life to maybe 15 years, then it would be worth a hell of a lot more. And by that I mean bags o' ten. Will it trade there then? Nope, but the PFS will give me a lot more confidence that eventually, one day, this thing will pay off big as most real investors won't look at pre-PFS mines so then eventually when they do move in there will be SFA stock on market and it will move. Like G1A did in the early stages. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.9¢ $6.667K 74.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89158 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 15642 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.