ADT 8.40% $2.84 adriatic metals plc

Afternoon Guys, A excellent result obviously and a very good...

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Afternoon Guys,

A excellent result obviously and a very good sign that the external player who knows just as much as ADT management wanted the whole lot.

Also, management sidestepped this issue nicely and kept ADT in play ... just as SOLG has attracted two predators in BHP and NCM, I would think ADT is a candidate for a ding-dong battle for control one day too.

There are a growing number of industry participants entering the register including Willem Middlekoop (thanks saskexpress) and The Daily Gold Report.

I am once again a subscriber to Exploration Insights and see the same old dross (IMO) that was present when I was last a subscriber along with a sea of red in their open positions.

JM was in Serbia last week checking out MUN ... he didn't even cross the border to look at ADT which, IMO is a mistake.

EI risk material professional embarrassment, IMO, not getting into ADT early enough ... after all that's what you pay US$1,680 p.a. for .... heads up on the best global exploration plays before the herd arrives.

Just happy to have had the good sense to follow Mineralized (thankyou) here and start building a position from 18c which is now c. 1% of ADT.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
0.220(8.40%)
Mkt cap ! $795.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.99 $2.76 $5.522M 1.912M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 20989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.