RMS 3.01% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

You are right maybe my comment was a bit inconsiderate, even if...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    You are right maybe my comment was a bit inconsiderate, even if I only said "Near Bankruptcy" I did not mean to scaremonger, and I was only considering their cashflow not other assets. What is the definition for a company forecasting more expenses due than they have in cash? According to the last quarterly they do not have enough funds to meet operational expenses.  Then what about the directors pay...

Please as requested give some examples of the funding you think they have access to?  Do you think they will get debt in their current financial situation? Given what is available to the market at the moment and the implications of what has not been released judging by ALK and RMS offers, I do not see much of a way forward without a significant cut to shareholders of EXU.

RMS still have plenty of options, and maybe if EXU can not sort themselves out then their assets will be back on the table another day.  I think if anything this escapade has shown that there was not much demand on market for what EXU has to offer at the moment, so we can well wait for either a better resource definition, or a better price for the assets.  RMS can keep ticking on with what they have at a reasonable margin, even if not full capacity it is still bringing in Money for the foreseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
-0.060(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $2.214B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $2.00 $1.94 $5.181M 2.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69014 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 3271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.