NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Without pre-empting any announcement, I'll say well done Holla,...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Without pre-empting any announcement, I'll say well done Holla, DLB, Jalana & Matty particularly because you have been stoic, yet polite (well maybe not you at times Holla..)

I bet it feels like xmas eve right now...

"No opening til tomorrow" hahaha

Now, I'll try and add some value, (because no-one shares the super secret info from AGMs - disco) nor does anyone else want to stick their neck out!

I'll say that there is no doubt in my mind this is VM. The 4c didn't read that way, but whatever, I don't hold.

From the initial release of VM:

"..with pricing for wholesale services to Telcos at a customary volume-discount tiered pricing structure, plus additional per-client fees for white-label customisation services."

Sounds on the money, but how much? Does it even matter?

Proof of Concept is a strong force in sales, and I agree with it, at almost any cost. The difference here is it was at all costs.

Not sure what holders were anticipating, $1, $2, $3.. p/m wholesale? How many subscribers?

If it gets the CR away, it doesn't matter.

@DLB this is more SYT territory, consulting fees to integrate into the telco/MVNO/vendor, with presumably the revenue to follow.

Then it's a simple matter of modelling the subscribers numbers/uptake.

The only part I'll add from here is, in my view that the only 'bad' outcome or less  good outcome could be if this is a partnership with a 3rd party vendor as outlined in BOLD below.

Anyway that's my take/speculation. I'm still skeptical as to why PO wouldn't have brought this forward to save his options (if he could), but hey. I guess we'll find out tomorrow/soon.

P.S. I'm almost 100% its not a deal with FRX...

"Norwood has been holding discussions with interested Telcos and MVNOs around the world over recent months to assess their potential interest in the service. We have been very encouraged by the initial feedback received from the operators we have contacted to date, and we have now received several requests from operators to trial the service immediately.

World Voicemail supports a number of flexible deployment models, including a Norwood-hosted ‘rapid-deployment’ Telco solution, through to full core network deployments for major Telco voicemail transformation projects

A further key aspect of the World Voicemail architecture is its modular nature, enabling Norwood for example to partner with existing third-party telco core network vendors to bring a complete differentiated solution to market."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.