HLX 11.1% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

Morning all,Is this event the one we have been waiting for quite...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267

Morning all,

Is this event the one we have been waiting for quite sometime? I firmly believe they have now cracked this deposit through theircareful, considered, persistent and disciplined approach rarely seen on thesmall cap scene in the present time.

This has taken a long period of time ill be the first toadmit that but all considered we need to take what they will achieve aroundthis current period against the time it’s taken occupying our capital.

Personally, I think it will be largely justified.

PS you will note most of the big finds in Aus small capspace have taken this approach so this isn’t new but the timing for $realisation is now ripe.

Right now, is where the large, potentially very large $ forproject valuations are realised or not. All evidence clearly suggest it willpay off thus far and they need to accelerate drilling as per @tangs suggestionif this is the case.

What does this mean?

If this results in what I strongly think it is, changes arelikely to occur with the company’s valuation which is currently running a 11.5million-dollar EV which frankly is just not good enough NOW let alone allowingfor high potential/ major material news that is flagged for some time ahead(until Jan) with a JORC added as well.

Essentially withproof of continuity/tonnage and grade market participants will be able toassess the economics with a stronger degree of confidence and this moves fromthe current status of value speculation and having a hypothesis to tangible $$$realisation which has quiet a huge divergence with this one if its positive inwhich it does look like I must add.

Just remember this company was not awarded an impartial awardfrom the NSW government for explorer of the year for the Collerina discoveryfor nothing, it’s time to shine after working it out.

Before I go I’ll leave you with this as some rough estimateof valuation and its important to note that this was written at a time when commoditiesparticularly copper were way worse then now and most importantly the company atthe time of writing was NO WHERE near where they are just about to potentiallydemonstrate where they are at. Also important to note that the authors wife isstill present in the Helix top 20.

“Helix is undervalued relative to its peers based on the prospectivity evident to us. We believe HLX’s assets could comfortably sustaina $35m Enterprise Value should satisfactory results be achieved in the currentdrilling program”.

“Helix Resources’ Collerina project is the best new copperexploration prospect in Australia in our view. It has high potential to becomea Tritton style VMS Cu deposit, renowned for high grade, depth continuity,longevity, and concentrate quality”.

@JacksonJames do we need a bigger boat for this? One thingis for sure I’m exhausted from the 40km marathon but we made it none the lessand hopefully pop the champers soon. 

All the best

Technician

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $152.8K 30.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 44658832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10375748 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.