HLX 0.00% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

@Banker I may be off my timing with this one and it may just be...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

@Banker I may be off my timing with this one and it may just be some great results, but there is no doubt that there have been some interest outside of speculators like us who regularly frequent HC. We have a number of local producers who have both cash in the bank and a desire to be part of something big. We also have a few from outside of the region who are looking at a few plays and I would be surprised if HLX is not firmly on their radar.

Whilst I am excited for results of current and future drilling programs, it is the thought of bigger fish circling that keeps me engaged and interested. The consistent commentary is that there is no doubt that we are on to something fairly significant, the issue will be how many pounds the line can handle before breaking. Like landing any big beast, it takes skill, patience, a spot of luck and someone to help land it on the boat.

There is still more action to take place at Collerina and at a market cap of less than $13mil, I have no doubt others will want to join in the fun. @Technician we will indeed need a bigger boat and am interested to see who's boat it will be.

Lastly, don't be totally distracted and forget Chile, there is a good story evolving there also. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.793M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.99K 4.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 162708384 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 45697297 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.