HRZ 0.00% 3.7¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann.Trading Halt, page-11

1. 12,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    Yes did you get my email hotrod?

Studying over the merger and "BIG picture" plan from the combined companies assets>

I do like MRP project and think along with IRC projects we would actually start to get some serious interest from the Big end of town investors.

My first thoughts on MRP projects

Boorara - low grade currently (with low cut-off)
    but recent exploration>>>>
    - 1m@ 348g/t au
    - 1m@ 52.5g/t au
    -5m@ 70g/t au
    -1m@ 40g/t au

Shows potential higher grades around still very underexplored esp. at depth 1.8km strike length with room to grow .... throw decent drilling program should well reward

..this really does have a scale that JP would like to see expanded. ? and be a good feedstock mix with > Teal-camp oxide, Binduli?

the Merger company would pretty much surround the Superpit >>

Newmont certainly likes the area
    https://thewest.com.au/business/finance/newmont-keeps-its-faith-in-super-pit-ng-ya-115269

Nimbus- High-grade Silver VMS right next door to Boorara shows how rich the mineralization is around this permit ..

think with where the world is going we will see silver shortages and spike in price as Mexico, Peru, and Russia where government resource taxes could be going up to cover budget deficits of lower oil prices. >> the ongoing demand in electronics and investment (Bond market crash 2019/20)

There will certainly be cost savings having one company with projects mostly in the same part of the Gold fields .... I see the selling off of more projects non-core top the new company direction aka focus on close to Kal -Lakewood mill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.