HRZ 0.00% 4.0¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann.Trading Halt, page-14

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I feel you are right "sharetrader78"...

On top of IRC clever management and the gold potential I like the vanadium "carrot" - battery metals are fashionable on the current market - although looks like you may only hold 25 % when JV partner spends $5 Mln on exploration/development work?... but the merger with MRP may put The Merged Company on the map and attract serious shareholders/funds... and I also believe, as Newmont do, that there is a huge potential underground around Super Pit especially on MRP Boorara gold ground and around Nimbus silver/zinc pit... accordingly my MRP holding is serious one, as we only "scratched the surface" down to 250 m in some places... 

Regarding the depressed prices ... both the MRP and IRC are not exception - all 15 developers/explorers I hold are in red... so I was afraid that the only way fwd is merger or T/O...  I will repeat my response to an unhappy punter on 29/9/18 regarding MRP: 

"While the company/MRP is concentrating recently on increasing the current gold resource of 507 K oz @Boorara (above 250 m only) and increasing the overall grade as well ... through independent experts - it is good to know that Nimbus produced in the past 3.6 M oz Ag (319 K t @352 g/t Ag) and the current Nimbus resource is 20 mln oz Ag, 78 K oz Au and 104 kt of Zn.
    Despite all the challenges technological, financial and prevailing investor negativity in the exploration sector I feel that in the worst case (if resource will be further increased) the company may be subject to T/O as happened recently in many other cases here (PGO, CMM, etc) and O/S - which may indicate the bottom of the cycle and "top gold"? - according to some experts...
    Silver may indeed be in demand in the future as it is mainly a byproduct of zinc and copper producing mines, which are also struggling in the current climate, but is required in new technologies sectors and alternative energies sectors."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $41.80K 1.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291419 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 782820 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.