GW1 9.09% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

No one is happy with the share price.  It appears those in the...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    No one is happy with the share price.  It appears those in the know were selling out, making the correct judgement that a capital raise was likely and they were correct. For those of us who hoped that cash flow positive would get us over the line, we were wrong. So as cash became tight, the concern re the capital raise likely has been a key factor in the share price decline. It may have been close but the management have decided to cash up the company to allow for drilling and increasing production capability. I am not in a position to question that. Still, we are not anywhere else rather than here, at this moment. So lets look at the facts with the share price where it is. Capital has been raised so the capital raising question is gone with its associated share price decline. There are funds raised that will now add to the cash flow positive and increasing production/exploration scenario and hopefully avoid another capital raise down the track. We are still hugely advanced on what was happening 12 months ago ( ie nothing actually implemented on the ground and a rusty old unused site). The price of the capital raise is only a fraction under the closing share price the day before ( 1.25c as opposed to 1.4c last close) so the investors are not getting a huge bargain. Clearly they see the potential in the company and its current undervalue). So, whilst it is easy to dwell on the negatives of the downward share price scenario. if we look at what is happening now, in a way I feel a bit of relief that the capital raise is out in the open. Whilst i would like to express my empathy for dear colleagues in the same scenario ( I have shares bought at 3.0) I would humbly suggest it is an unwise time to consider an exit as the pain associated with the share price decline and possible capital raise has already been inflicted. We are not in a situation like Dick Smith, where we lose all of our investment overnight. with little recourse. I've just bought in and am more confidant now, the the CR gone, that the bottom is past.   The company is robust, producing and increasing production, cash positive is close, graphene's future prospects are rosy, Lithium potential is positive and there's cash in the bank. Despite some justifiable criticism of management, they are the ones who have achieved a considerable amount over the past 12 months to get us here. Hopefully we will see steady positive announcements and an corresponding r steady rise in the share price back to respectable levels now the C/R is done. I may be wrong but I'h hopeful. Wonderful day and weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.005(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.062M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $802 16.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12195 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.