RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

This forum, this confirmation that I am not alone, gives me...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141

This forum, this confirmation that I am not alone, gives me great comfort. 

I am a 72 year old man, no longer working, and with a wife who has some serious health issues.  I once had 500,000 shares in Flinders.  As the price continued to fall from 30 cents to rock bottom, I continued to buy, averaging down my price, in the hope of one day deriving a moderate retirement income from dividends.   I was duped into selling my shares back to the company when the price was (from memory) 0.008 because I believed what I read from the directors.  So I got back $4,000 for an investment built up over a period of time at a cost of more than $50,000. 

Less than 12 months after selling at 0.008 - AT THE RECOMMENDATION OF THE COMPANY - the price had risen by a factor of 10 to 0.08.  My 500,000 shares would then have been worth $40,000.  If I had waited and sold them then, my loss would have been only about $10,000 - but they were already gone!  The company paid me $4,000 for shares which then rose to $40,000 in value - IN LESS THAN 12 MONTHS!  I believe I was lied to.  I surrendered my interest in the company because I TRUSTED what I was told by whoever was controlling the company at that time; because I BELIEVED they were acting in my interest. 

Earlier this year the price rose briefly to 11.5 cents.  At that price I could have recovered the significant portion of my life savings that I had invested, and even made a small profit - but, along with the money, the shares were gone.

I retained only a very small parcel - which since the announcement of the de-listing is now a "non-marketable parcel".  Do I trust them a second time?  Or, having already lost almost everything, do I go for the ride and remain a thorn in their side, just to see what happens, because I have so little left to lose?

Comment, anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.