TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-20

1. 60,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    I've said it before in all fairness TRY has been hit with some unfortunate circumstances, mostly beyond managements control.

It was looking pretty rosy when Casposo was doing well and acquired Azimuth, cash flow from Casposo was going to fund development of Karouni. Then Argentina went to shit, GP tumbled and Casposo became a cash drain.

All started going down hill from there and just as Karouni was complete and every thing back on track we have some major issues.

It's been a struggle and not sure management where completely up front how precarious a position try was in.

TRY has had 3-4 good quarters of production and getting back on track but I have been well aware of how tight thing have been, unfortunate that we need a CR now but...................

Can but hope this will be the last CR need for some time, though I do wonder if $5m is enough to get us through.

If Ohio creek proves to be a 500k-1m oz deposit and can be put into production soon them all should be good, try would be debt free, be able fund further exploration and have surplus funds in the bank.

But let's not throw caution to the wind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.