CCZ 0.00% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

The failure of line management to oversee the drilling process...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 983
    The failure of line management to oversee the drilling process properly has nothing to do with the appointment of a board member.

Also do you really think that CCZ did zero due diligence when applying for the ELs? There has to be a reasonable likehood of success with a ML else they would not go through the exploration process. This hiccup doesnt change that.
    @mick z That group is not entirely objective. They use words like cagey and dodgy when Alan's responses seemed quite fair to me. They make snide remarks about workers not wearing hard hats. I always laugh when they talk about erosion, which of course happens naturally without man made disturbance.

They have concerns because of other copper mine disasters, which is fair. This group will undoubtedly have input to any environmental conditions attached to an ML if it is granted. Anyone can make a public submission in objection to any mining, agricultural, development , etc project and they rarely go through without some form of objection.
    @PovertyBoy
    show a sycophantic yet deeply honest willingness to work with the regulator - I think they are doing that by the voluntary suspension and shoring it all up in the next 3 weeks.
    Scrap the notion of open pitting this resource. Based on your "expertise"? Please explain.

@Uzumaki7

Notice of Compliance inspections is logically not given obviously to catch people on the spot. What you are saying is akin to the Police broadcasting on radio they will be doing breathtests at XXX Road to give everyone warning.
    Last edited by Load: 27/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.