CCZ 0.00% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

This reminds me of the difficulties Santos are having in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403

This reminds me of the difficulties Santos are having in Drilling assessment holes in an area known as the Pillaga scrub,principal habitat of feral Donkeys and Pigs.The duplicity of these groups is that at no time have they ever raised concerns or volunteered a days labour in addressing any environmental issues they now hold dear to their heart.

With regard to the Smelter Creek stockpile,this would ultimately feed into the Mann river.A extensive check of newspapers from the area indicates no previous concerns raised by these groups with regard to Toxic runoff from this Stockpile,the glaring point of difference is that the Stockpile has existed for over a hundred years.A small exploration group drills a few holes and suddenly this potentiality becomes a major issue.

The profile from one of these groups appears to be that of a group of retirement age individuals,seeking a level of community engagement,not available to them under normal circumstances.

To the half-witted individual flying the Drone,be it known that you have committed a criminal act under the latest regulations.Should you be a member of the Australian Public Service,or of a local council,I will seek your termination of employment.I have your name and address.

The erosional feature attributed to recent drilling activities is in fact related to the former mine.

To each their own I guess,but I for one am no longer going to appease the  half-witted and the under employed and address their ill informed concerns.Much less pay their way through life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.