PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I would think that PLS had little choice but to call a trading halt as there is a high likelihood the news will be out over the next few days in the media.  I will do some digging, but I expect some one of us will find it before me.

Very cheesed off with the trashing of PLS as well as other good companies. I have never seen so much obfuscation over the value of Lithium companies when clearly this sector going to exploded. I know that PLS is worth much more than this, but the the shorter's game cares not for what the product is - only that there is volatility to exploit. Contracts for Difference are a popular device pitting one company against another. I seriously doubt they have a care for EV's or Lithium or anything other that there are margins to be milked on a daily basis.
    cycle.png We are all placed somewhere on this Roller Coaster and it takes character to not follow along with the crowd.  I see all the different posts on HC that can be placed somewhere on the curve.

With a trading halt in expectation of some solid news perhaps we can get back to some more intelligent debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.