PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I would think that PLS had little choice but to call a trading halt as there is a high likelihood the news will be out over the next few days in the media.  I will do some digging, but I expect some one of us will find it before me.

Very cheesed off with the trashing of PLS as well as other good companies. I have never seen so much obfuscation over the value of Lithium companies when clearly this sector going to exploded. I know that PLS is worth much more than this, but the the shorter's game cares not for what the product is - only that there is volatility to exploit. Contracts for Difference are a popular device pitting one company against another. I seriously doubt they have a care for EV's or Lithium or anything other that there are margins to be milked on a daily basis.
    cycle.png We are all placed somewhere on this Roller Coaster and it takes character to not follow along with the crowd.  I see all the different posts on HC that can be placed somewhere on the curve.

With a trading halt in expectation of some solid news perhaps we can get back to some more intelligent debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.