AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-335

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86

I use to enjoy reading all diverse commentary by holders on HotCopper with few but very reasonable non-holders also participating, but now there is just so much hostility, disrespect and blatant disruptiveness.

Think some people need to step away from their keyboard go outside and get some fresh air for a couple days and get some perspective life and time... some people on here all day long commenting at all time daily records for no financial reward... unless shorting the stock.

I get the feeling good out Sally with a woof is in disguised (maybe a blend of old and dog ;-).

Great to have a respectful debate and educate and be educated however, when non and fake holders are posting more than holders with an ego of thinking they are everyones white knight... becomes tiresome.

Appreciate  real holders trying to maintain a presence on this forum and non-holders with etiquette however, maybe we need to stop responding to these people to not give them a platform.

There are many agendas that could be at play for which creating negativity amongst people is obviously one of them and maybe manipulation of the SP.

Anyway, just a thought and may direct the debate to be less hostile and pleasant for all.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $88.75K 10.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10015708 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.