BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-101

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    I must have missed the line about a capital raise in the TH.

I saw request for TH pending the release of announcements in relation to itsarrangement with Digicel Group, the release of its December Quarterly 4C Review(Q2FY19), and a proposed acquisition;

Nothing about cap raise - surely that would have to mentioned if it were associated with a proposed acquisition wouldn't it?

Notwithstanding I am bracing myself for disappointment/devastation

• I can't envisage anything but the arrangement with Digicel ending. What else could justify a TH? - not even sure that would in reality. If an oiler drill a duster they just announce it' will be plugged and abandoned and play on.
    • I can't imagine why they would need a TH pending an announcement in relation to the release of the December 4C regardless of whether it's overly good or bad - its a 4C and could come with commentary like always - perhaps its just tied in with the timing of the others
    • My guess is that the "proposed" acquisition is 'left field' ie. unrelated to the Digicel deal.

Time will tell that is the only thing that is known.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if BUD seeks a suspension of trading tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.