ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    I must have missed the line about a capital raise in the TH.

I saw request for TH pending the release of announcements in relation to itsarrangement with Digicel Group, the release of its December Quarterly 4C Review(Q2FY19), and a proposed acquisition;

Nothing about cap raise - surely that would have to mentioned if it were associated with a proposed acquisition wouldn't it?

Notwithstanding I am bracing myself for disappointment/devastation

• I can't envisage anything but the arrangement with Digicel ending. What else could justify a TH? - not even sure that would in reality. If an oiler drill a duster they just announce it' will be plugged and abandoned and play on.
    • I can't imagine why they would need a TH pending an announcement in relation to the release of the December 4C regardless of whether it's overly good or bad - its a 4C and could come with commentary like always - perhaps its just tied in with the timing of the others
    • My guess is that the "proposed" acquisition is 'left field' ie. unrelated to the Digicel deal.

Time will tell that is the only thing that is known.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if BUD seeks a suspension of trading tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.