BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Well that was so predictable even I expected it. Though it at...

1. 2,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Well that was so predictable even I expected it. Though it at least make me more confident that it’s about the acquisition. 

Notwithstanding that I cannot accept that they can justify not releasing the 4C independently and frankly I’m surprised that the ASX granted the suspension without demanding the 4C be released.  

The 4c is Sep - Dec and is nothing more than a record of history. 

The other two are relevant to the present and ‘may’ warrant a suspension. Time will tell. 

My great hope now now is that the 4C is ok-> good and they don’t want to lose the potential positive impact it could have by releasing it during a suspension.

LOL is anyone buying my delirium?

While now it’s almost certain the suspension is related to the “proposed acquisition” I now question the announcement wording. 

That is, they refer to a proposed acquisition. Proposed means intent not confirmation. Hence if they are only proposing an acquisition why do they need a week to cobble the announcement together? An actual acquisition where parties have to formulate agreements and contracts I understand but not a proposal. 

Oh well I can now concentrate on all the other dogs for a few days. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.