1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-56

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
     Given the nature of the EPC contract, don't think for a minute AJM wont be looking to get this money back from the constructor. This will be a nice future cash injection if/when reimbursed.

haha priceless this is a pretty big assumption! Nothing in the quarterly suggested that ECP didn't build the plant to spec did it? It sounds more like the spec was sh!t and the pilot plant and testing they did wasn't robust enough. Therefore ECP won't have any penalties and AJM have more cost overruns because they f'd up the pilot

All ticking along nicely and happy to see a few million added onto the market cap to provide a cash buffer while we ramp up. Market will like this being put to bed.

You're delusional my friend. Nothing about this is ticking along nicely. This got off to a bad start and has got progressively worse which is reflected in the share price. They are raising money to service debt, that can't and won't go on forever. I'm saying this stuff because people need to understand if they don't sort out the issues this quarter and get cash flow positive then they won't be able to raise any more cash next quarter or the quarter after and the mine will be mothballed and sold for $1 plus the debt. I suggest everyone looks at their own risk profiles and trades accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.403M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.642K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 372421 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 232896 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.