SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-109

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    If it's like the last CR (open to retail investors), then i think it would be bad for the SP, at least in the short term, as i think the SP will quickly drop to the proposed offer price of 4.1c.
    Instead, I am hoping that the offer only applies to sophisticated investors, and is done and dusted this week. Sure, it means us retailers will get diluted, but that would be better than having the SP tank too.
    Also, if MM puts his hand in his head pocket, then that would be a huge confidence booster, because what better way to demonstrate your commitment and belief in the business than to put your own money in.
    Very goid entry point for those on the sidelines, when you consider that 1) SAS will be fundend (for some period), 2) insurance will be finalised this month, 3) Gomspace get paid and the Pearls manufacturing goes full steam ahead, 4) US exposure at the convention in Silicon Valley perhaps sparking further interest.
    Hey, maybe the SP will go north just out of as anticipation for what lies ahead.
    I am no fan of a CR, but do support it if it means the company can progress and begin generating revenues.

All IMO
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.