SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I Suggested a year ago to Dim witted Vig 1 that the real issue...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I Suggested a year ago to Dim witted Vig 1 that the real issue this company faced was the untested and over exaggerating Richard Branson.
    I got told all sorts of BS about this and that.
    We would be launching now if Meir and Co had not put all their eggs in one basket.
    Yes Kempman I agree that Meir is a real rookie and has a total lack of respect for the people that put up the money, but he was a fighter pilot so he rebelliously spent tax payers money with gay abandon blowing shit up. 
    Maybe he really wants a job flying Richards Orbiter and just needs to ride out the testing phase.
    To say that Branson is now the reason you find SAS in the shit is not overstated. We will see him miss deadlines until well 20 20 - 20 21.
    He may not even get it right by then.
    Remember we should have launched this month and old mate told me directly at a meet and great in Sydney there were many other options to launch, so were are they Meir?
    Your trade show tactics to deliver MOU'S has cost a fortune, Your decision not to deliver any revenue from the Diamonds was a complete failure to grow wealth. You now need 15 million to get to the end of the year to discover you don't have a reliable launch partner.
    Great fundamentals, so grateful for the guy that took me out at 18 cents. so pissed I held the other 2 million listening to a guy that had no idea.
    Hey Hunter hope you keep your home just guessing Meir don't care.
    LOL Greg
    Hey we enjoyed the launch party in Melbourne that was a banging weekend.
    You still owe me a lunch you tight arsed South Australian! Love that pink Champers though Pete xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.