SDV 0.00% 36.0¢ scidev ltd

Sorry to hear that Patawalonga, i have a uncanny habbit of doing...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Sorry to hear that Patawalonga, i have a uncanny habbit of doing it to before moves in share price. i sold 100k last week too and luckily pulled a few orders at the end of last week. 

from the recent quarterly

Does the Company expect that it will continue to have negative operating cash flows for the time being and, if not, why not?The Company’s core business remains, as in recent quarters, the roll-out of its OptiFlox® and related systems to customers inAustralia to increase revenue through equipment leasing fees and associated chemical sales. In addition, the Company is activelyprogressing business development opportunities in North America and is advancing commercial discussions to secure exposure toa significant, additional chemical product supply line. The Company anticipates that it will achieve positive operating cash flows infuture quarters.Has the Company taken any steps, or does it propose to take any steps, to raise further cash to fund its operations and, if so, whatare those steps and how likely does it believe that they will be successful?The Company had $302,000 cash at hand at the end of the quarter and has in place a US$350,000 working capital facility of whichapproximately 10% was drawn down at the date of this report. In addition, the Company is advancing commercial discussions tosecure exposure to a significant, additional chemical product supply line which is anticipated to include a modest injection ofworking capital to the Company, by way of share placement. This transaction has not been finalised and is insufficiently definite tobe disclosed at this time.

Maybe it has something to do with the pheonix Belt roller trial that was going on in america? remember they where trialing it on one feeder but the site actually has 8?

Anyway re-read the quartely and it sounds as though the iron ore is going really well too.
    with iron ore prices flying at the moment, these companys will be flush with un budgeted cash, and should be ripe for new tech trials..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 36.0¢ $26.69K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 27859 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 23335 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.