SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-43

1. 21,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2168
    I think you're right Ashford.  It's not just about Gloucester.
    So, even if it does get under way, although Dougtags seems to have grave doubts about that, I reckon that Ashford will also end up being a long drawn out court case.

'We won': Landmark climate ruling as NSW court rejects coal mine

Will Steffen, an adjunct professor at the Australian National University who gave evidence in court about the climate impacts of coal, welcomed the result."It is absolutely clear that the Paris climate targets cannot be met if we continue to open up new fossil fuel reserves," Professor Steffen said.: "This landmark decision sends a clear message to the fossil fuel industry that it cannot continue to expand if we are serious about tackling climate change.""Shutting the door on new fossil fuel developments will be a major turning point in the battle to stabilise the climate system - and will add further momentum to the shift to clean, reliable renewable energy systems," he said.

Quite frankly, with a "green" government in NZ there might also be a battle to get a new gold mine going there even though LNY's project adjoins currently active ones.  But, long way to go before we have to worry about that as management say that they aren't going to do any work there until the end of the year, probably waiting for all the cash from Agate Creek and not wanting to raise any more outside cash..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.