ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    This is absolutely silly for A3D. So you raise $5mil and barely few days later you go into trading halt. Say they achieved significant speeds. Are they trying to tell ASX and us that they achieved this speed 2 days after they closed the CR. These increments of speed increases won't happen overnight. Its a R&D process so they would have well aware of it when they announced the CR. If it is that, why do a CR 3 days before you announce? You know you are progressing well with speeds, and no need to do a CR at 38c in a hurry atleast you would wait and see for few days. Why? Because if it is that significant i.e. the speed increase you will announce it to the market, SP goes high. Then do the CR. at a higher price with less dilution. This RMT advancement in Q whether it is significant or not decides how ASX would react to the whole saga!! If it is only a tiny advancement that would be to protect the CR price of 38c intact so they went into trading halt before the 3B is released tomorrow. If it is extremely super RMT speed increase then they will be in trouble with ASIC and ASX on the CR followed by this announcement within few days. If it is significant advancement it would only be i.e. CR to set Blue Ocean clients at bloody cheap 38c and Budge would loose if any credibility is left!!!
    If it is only a tiny speed improvement then it would be to protect the CR price of 38c from any dumpers. We might have to wait and see on Monday as we don't know exactly what they would say. We are shooting in the dark currently. My gut feel is The RMT speed increase may not be massive for them to do this. Let's see on Monday. Cheers
    Last edited by Sensi: 14/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.