A3D 5.26% 7.2¢ aurora labs limited

Melua with all due respect, I feel current SH's absolutely have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Melua with all due respect, I feel current SH's absolutely have a reason to complain at the CR price. Given the way the company has been run over the last few months does not fill one with confidence. As you are a sophisticated investor are you able to show us the prospectus supplied to potential investors for the CR? I have looked but not found anything online (admittedly I did not devote a lot of time to finding it). What information was provided to prospective investors in order to generate an oversubscribed placement in a company whose SP is in significant decline? What kind of information may have been divulged in conversations with management that the rest of us were not privy to (and yes I know this constitutes insider trading and I am not accusing anyone of anything specific, however I will say that anyone who believes some degree of insider trading does not happen is naive IMO - after all how can you prove what small tid-bits may be dropped in a private conversation?)

If I had a private conversation with management and was reassured that everything was well on track to meet the delayed milestones over the next few weeks I would have happily snapped up more shares at 38c. However with the information provided to the market, I was definitely in a holding pattern waiting to see how things play out after recent delays in development. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.004(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $26.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.2¢ $79.89K 1.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.