NRZ 12.5% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-18

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I hate to be that guy who's overly optimistic, but I think this will be the commercial flow announcement (not 2P reserve). In my opinion, LCK would have wanted to announce them both at the same time, but given the recent downturn, they've decided to release the announcements separately. obviously in the first few months there were some teething issues (as seen on the graph in previous announcements), but since mid-January they've managed to produce quality syngas at reasonable flow rates. Whatever tweak they made to the system mid-jan to give them an exponential boost - it worked, and additional tweaks should facilitate greater flow rates. Let's all keep in mind that there is not blueprint for syngas production and every project is different. Also, let's keep in mind to be upgraded to a 2P reserve isn't an instantaneous thing. An independent body gives this classification. That means they have to trawl through LCK's data and ensure it's quality. Perhaps LCK were expecting this to be a quicker process. Those who have been around long enough know that LCK are aggressively optimistic when it comes to timelines - it's just another process that it out of LCKs hands that is taking longer than expected. Take a breath and a step back to look at the bigger picture here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.4K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 57625502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8643444 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.